Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seven years ago. When the radio announcer said those words I was surprised... has it really been 7 years?

And now as I sit at exactly 9:11 on September 11th... I think about how unreal it was to see on the television screen our buildings on our soil in flames.

I cried. So many lives. A friend of mine questioned my sorrow. I hadn't lost anyone and countries all over this planet suffer every day the shear horror and terror that men and women would inflict upon each other to make a point or to take some sort of political stand.

Why do we do this to one another? Because we are lost, aimless and in search of something to fill the emptiness.

Oh wandering reader... if your eyes should find this post, know that there are those of us who think of you and pray for you.

No comments: